We are serious about your future.
If you want to take your career to the next level, we’d like to talk to you. As winner of Boutique Law Firm of the Year 2018, we’re a dynamic and growing firm with an impressive portfolio of clients. Watch our video below to find out more about life at Vincent Young. If you’d like to know more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers at Vincent Young
We know service delivery is everything to our clients. At Vincent Young we pride ourselves in creating an environment where people want to come to work and be inspired to do great things. We have taken time and care to build a community that genuinely supports each other, where our people are encouraged to grow and learn, and our successes are celebrated. Taking care of each other, having fun together and working collaboratively to make sure we deliver the best service to our clients is at the core of what we do.
Our values underpin the way in which we approach our work, make choices in our every day and impact how we interact with each other. Each of our values are key to shaping our culture and are all equally important.
- Commitment to Vincent Young and each other
- Excellence in work Product
- Diversity in our workplace
- Life beyond work
Our people are the key to our success and we believe in recognising the value that they bring to the firm. Our culture and generosity of spirit sets us apart, as does the myriad of employee benefits we offer, including:
- Competitive salary packages
- Incentive Pay
- Referral rewards
- Salary continuance insurance – Income protection, Life and TPD
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Plenty of social activities including:
- Friday night drinks
- Dinner functions
- Theatre tickets
- Escape rooms
- Laser tag
- Annual trip with the team
- Provision of breakfast and fresh fruit and healthy snacks during the day
Learning and Development
- Clear career development
- Lunch & learns on a wide variety of topics
- programs for lawyers, senior associates, special counsel, partners and Shared Services to support your development as future leaders;
- practical business skills workshops and continuing legal education; and
- our online learning portal, including videos, interactive modules, executive summaries and tools.
Flexible work practices
- We understand people have a diverse range of personal commitments and we actively support them to balance these with work.
- Spending time at client sites to support their business needs.